Grow with us
Bring your curious mind to Hedley May
People are core to our success. Collaboration, diversity of thought, and inclusivity, power all that we do and are. We work hard to create an environment where we can all live our values. We lead with empathy, cultivate belonging, and never forget that we are more than the sum of our parts.
Reward and recognition are aligned to delivering a great experience to our clients and candidates. This is the responsibility of every member of our firm, irrespective of role or seniority.
We want our team to feel they truly belong and to be confident they can influence Hedley May’s strategic direction while having a positive impact on the community
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Intellectual curiosity and a solution-driven mind-set
- Ambition to strive and succeed
- Collaborative style
- Commitment to creating a positive working environment
- Appetite to give back to the community
- Desire to be and work with the best in the search industry
- Autonomy and support
- Intellectual challenge and encouragement to think innovatively
- Mentorship and coaching
- A working environment that cultivates individual and professional growth
- The chance to shape Hedley May’s reputation and future
The Belonging Project
In January 2020, we launched the Belonging Project, conducting over 100 interviews globally with a diverse range of people. Our research reaffirmed our core belief: organizations that create a strong sense of Belonging are more successful – in business, employee satisfaction and longevity. Belonging is the proven cornerstone of success.
When we founded Hedley May, we made a commitment to make a positive impact on our broader communities. We focus on providing opportunity to the underserved through mentorship, internships, workshops and other career development initiatives. We are also dedicated advocates and supporters of numerous social mobility programs.